1. Harry Kane scored more goals than which club?
2. Who was the only player to make it to double figures for both goals and assists?
d) Alexis Sánchez
3. Who won the manager of the month award in August and was sacked in January?
d) Mike Phelan
4. Which team won their first six matches of the season?
d) Manchester City
5. And which team lost their last six matches of the season?
6. Salomon Rondon scored a hat-trick of headers this season, becoming the first player to do so since …
b) Duncan Ferguson
7. Which club did not field a player with the No1 on his back this season?
8. Which club used all three substitutes in every game?
9. Burnley won league matches at two stadiums this season. Turf Moor and…
c) Selhurst Park
10. Chelsea set a new record for the most wins in a Premier League season. How many?
11. Which team scored the most goals and conceded the fewest?
12. Who was a club’s top goalscorer even though he left in the January transfer window?
b) Robert Snodgrass
13. Which of the six English managers employed at the end of the season finished in the top half of the table?
b) Eddie Howe
14. Arsenal failed to finish in the top four for the first time since the 1995–96 season. Which team were fourth that year?
a) Aston Villa